What Should I Bring to Camp?
1. Keep the weather in mind while packing for camp.
2. Bring suitable outdoor clothes and shoes, swimsuit, towel, toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, etc), water bottle, flashlight, bug spray, sunscreen, pillow and sleeping bag.
3. Bring your Bible, notebook, and pen/pencil.
4.Do not bring matches lighters, pocket knives, radios, cell phones, MP3 players, video games, or any other item that can be dangerous, distracting or valuable.
5. Personal snacks and food items in the cabins are not recommended as it attracts critters.
6. Money for transportation and meals between camps may be needed.
Groups are asked to arrive on Monday 6/24 between 2-4PM.
Groups will be departing from camp on Friday 6/28 by 10:30AM.